Answers to common questions can be found under FAQ. For all other general inquiries regarding Atomique Productions, please contact us at:
Address: 1280 Douglas St., Victoria BC, V8W 2E5
FOOD VENDOR APPLICATIONS
Our Food Vendor Applications for our 2018 outdoor events are now open! The application for the 2018 season closes on March 31. We will still accept submissions after this time, but applicants won’t be considered until the 2019 season.
JOIN OUR TEAM
From full-time employment, to seasonal employment, to internships and volunteering, we are always happy to bring people on in a role that suits their skillset and availability. If none of the below postings fit what you’re looking for feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
CURRENT JOB POSTINGS
We are looking for a detail oriented, enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join our team. Our bookkeeping department is highly involved with the daily operations of the company, and very active during event and festival season, working on site to implement complicated cash systems. The successful applicant must be able to multitask, thrive in a busy environment and be excited to join our dynamic team. Candidates should have cash handling experience, be willing to work during all our summer events and have bookkeeping experience. Experience with Quickbooks, ticketing systems, dashboards and database systems are also an asset.
Atomique Productions is Victoria BC’s leading concert and event production company founded with a mandate to bring a diverse range of national and international talent to our beautiful city. Located in downtown Victoria, our office is passionate, fun, creative and fast paced.
Monitoring of bank accounts
Petty cash handling
Cash handling at festival
Various office duties relating to festival cash office setup
Excel, Office Suite, Quickbooks or other bookkeeping software experience
Detail oriented & calm under pressure
Bookkeeping Certificate and/or relevant experience
Cash handling experience
Ability to be flexible with time and work in a fast paced environment
Please apply with cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We are looking for a new Content Coordinator to join our fun, dedicated and creative team! This is an entry level position, however some experience is required. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Essential Skills: Video editing (Adobe Premiere Pro), photo editing (Adobe inDesign/Photoshop), some knowledge of media trends, some knowledge of local music scene, witty writing style (social media), experience using all major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat), working knowledge of wordpress
Key Marketing Responsibilities:
- Create original content for social media
- Publish weekly newsletters
- Help develop and execute digital marketing strategies and social media campaigns
- Manage social media platforms
- Engage with local businesses to create cross-promotion partnerships
- Work with marketing manager and sponsorship manager to create enticing social media packages for potential sponsors
- Help develop festival merch
- Collaborate on all marketing projects
- Communicate effectively with all departments to keep key players informed about project timelines and deliverables
Shared Communication Responsibilities
- Reply to and manage info@ emails
- Reply to Facebook messages/comments, Tweets, and Instagram comments
- Manage the look of our 10×10 promotion booth at community events
- Answer the phone while at the office
Please apply with a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for Student Brand Ambassadors to help promote our concerts and festivals. Ideal candidates attend either UVic or Camosun, have a keen interest in live music events, and are outgoing and enjoy meeting new people.
The primary responsibilities of Student Brand Ambassadors are as follows:
- Network and engage guests at shows and events signing people up for our newsletter
- Provide information regarding our shows and festivals to the public
- Direct people to our website
- Assist with any remote activations
- Take photos and videos for social media marketing
- Put up posters in key, high-traffic locations
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Our volunteer applications for our major events open closer to the date of each event. If you have volunteered with us in the past we will reach out to you when the volunteer application process begins. If you have not volunteered with us before and are wanting to get involved, please check this page regularly or follow us on social media for updates!