Answers to common questions can be found under FAQ. For all other general inquiries regarding Atomique Productions, please contact us at:
Address: 1280 Douglas St., Victoria BC, V8W 2E5
FOOD VENDOR APPLICATIONS
Our Food Vendor Applications for our 2018 outdoor events are now open! The application for the 2018 season closes on March 31. We will still accept submissions after this time, but applicants won’t be considered until the 2019 season.
JOIN OUR TEAM
From full-time employment, to seasonal employment, to internships and volunteering, we are always happy to bring people on in a role that suits their skillset and availability. If none of the below postings fit what you’re looking for feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
CURRENT JOB POSTINGS
Atomique Productions is heading into another busy season and we are looking to add to our awesome team of Production Assistants! Our PA’s help build and tear down our festivals. If you like working hard, and want to see behind the scenes at our events then this could be a great position for you.
Experience with special events, theatre production, carpentry or sound equipment is a bonus but not necessary. Must be extremely reliable. It’s all hands on deck! Team members must be willing and able to help with any role assigned to them to the best of their abilities.
The primary responsibilities of the Production Assistant are as follows:
- Build – Assist in the coordination and implementation of building any venue areas that require infrastructure build
- Cleaning & Waste – Assist with the implementation of waste management program
- Technical load in/out – Assist with the arrival and departures of performers in coordination with Technical and Stage Management departments
- Crew Assistance – Work with both operations and production crews to assist with laborious tasks
- Runner Assistance – Contribute to the loading and unloading of operational vehicles
- Inventory Management – with direction, sort and inventory all operational supplies including signage, scrim, FF&E, etc.
- Health & Safety (H&S) – Ensure H&S policies and procedures are being adhered to
- Signage – Distribution of all wayfinding signage
Shifts – 4 hours minimum. Some shifts may be on call with 12 hours notice. Shifts are primarily first come, first served. Safety Equipment Required: Steel Toe CFA approved Footwear, Helmet, Hi-Vis Vest. (Vests may be provided if needed). We may be able to provide some equipment.
Work gloves are recommended. Lifting: ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Starting wage is $15 an hour. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and cover letter, or with any questions.
Volunteer applications are now open for all summer festivals! Click here to apply today!