Answers to common questions can be found under FAQ. For all other general inquiries regarding Atomique Productions, please contact us at:
Address: 1280 Douglas St., Victoria BC, V8W 2E5
Our Food Vendor Application for our 2017 events is now closed, but to prepare for 2018 please fill out this form.
Our Artist Application for our 2017 events is now closed. Please check back in February 2018 to apply for next year’s festivals.
JOIN OUR TEAM
The 2017 Festival Season is fast approaching and we have many ways for people to get involved with our company. From full-time employment, to seasonal employment, to internships and volunteering, we are always happy to bring people on in a role that suits their skillset and availability. If none of the below postings fit what you’re looking for feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
CURRENT JOB POSTINGS
Production Assistants for Festivals
We are always looking for hard working team players for festival work and other projects. Gain behind the scenes experience and join our awesome team! Experience with special events, construction, theatre production, carpentry or sound equipment is a bonus but not necessary.
The primary responsibilities of Production Assistants are as follows:
- Building Festival Sites – Assist in the coordination and implementation of building any venue areas that require infrastructure build
- Cleaning & Waste – Assist with the implementation of waste management program
- Technical load in/out – Assist with the arrival and departures of performers in coordination with Technical and Stage Management departments
- Crew Assistance – Work with both operations and production crews to assist with laborious tasks
- Runner Assistance – Contribute to the loading and unloading of operational vehicles
- Inventory Management – with direction, sort and inventory operational supplies including signage, scrim, FF&E, etc.
- Health & Safety (H&S) – Ensure H&S policies and procedures are being adhered to
- Signage – Distribution of all way-finding signage
- Traffic Control – assist with traffic control if required
Shifts – 4 hours minimum. Some shifts may be on call with 12 hours notice.
Safety Equipment Required: Steel Toe CFA approved Footwear, Helmet, Hi-Vis Vest. (Vests may be provided if needed).
Work gloves are recommended.
Lifting: ability to lift up to 75 lbs
These positions are contract and pay $15 an hour.
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Our volunteer applications for our five major events open closer to the date of each event. If you have volunteered with us in the past we will reach out to you when the volunteer application process begins. If you have not volunteered with us before and are wanting to get involved, please check this page regularly or follow us on social media for updates!
Rifflandia Festival (September 14-17) – APPLY HERE